Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Malls

Sunset Mall
In January I was at the this mall and saw a cute girl I wanted to talk to.  When I approached her I think I told her she looked adorable and she smiled and said she wasn't expecting me to say that.  She then extended her hand introduced herself and asked me my name.  In the corner of my eye I see a guard watching us.
She tells me she has a boyfriend but that I'm a real cool guy.  So she goes one way and I go the other to look around Macy's.
When I walk out of Macy's that same guard that was watching us comes up to me and tells me that I have to leave the mall because I "spooked a customer".  Funny thing is the girl went into the opposite direction from where this guard had been standing when he was watching us.
After I get outside the mall he has the cops detain me for half an hour then bans me from the mall for "sexual misconduct".  I believe the guard got jealous when he saw me talking to a cute girl because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself.  When he was writing up my ban he asked the cop if he could not give me my copy, which I believe further proves he knows he had no reason to kick me out.  I would definitely avoid this place like the plague.  

No comments:

Post a Comment